Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ocupado

Our lives have been busy lately; having a five-year-old for a couple weeks and keeping him busy takes a little bit of time. On top of that, we're getting stuff ready to get on back to Springfield. We've been having fun playing with the Wii and running all over St. Louis at the zoo, science center, and other fun stuff. I think the worst part was the drive to Missouri from Ohio. I-70 near Cloverdale, IN was closed due to record flooding. We were detoured into Brazil, IN; it took us 3 1/2 hours to go about 15 miles. Oh, and there aren't too many restrooms on back and side roads for when a kid has the urge to use the bathroom.

I'll have to say, I'll be glad when the end of the month comes and we're all settled in to our house in Springfield. Summer break is here, but I haven't felt the break yet. Soon enough it'll come.

No comments: