In no particular order:
- Buy the house where I currently live.
- Build a pole barn/large unique structure on a small piece of property in or near Springfield. I think east somewhere between Strafford and Springfield or north of town somewhere would be convenient for my commute to work and a fair drive for Rachel to work.
- Visit Europe. I would love to be able to study in a foreign country and possibly do some sort of exchange where I can get credits and also teach English. If you have any suggestions on this, let me know.
- Complete more college credits. I need to bulk down and get some more college hours toward a masters degree. I don't want to rush and take a million courses at once, but I think it would be nice to take a class here and there; my previous goal might influence this goal.
- Get more involved in a church. I sporadically go to various churches, but I want a church home of my own. I still get fed via St. Louis Family Church's preacher Jeff Perry, who I think everyone could benefit from hearing, but I know that I need to assemble and get to know fellow Christians.
- Exercise. Yeah, we walk here and there, but I want to walk nearly everyday outside (for at least 30 minutes) and maybe try to do some anaerobic exercise, too, just to tone up a little bit.