Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to it

So now what do we talk about that the political commercials are gone? I guess I've taken a little bit of a break, but I guess it's time to get back to blogging.

School's going well, but I'm ready for Thanksgiving break. I suspect it's going to be a cold winter, so yes, I'm already thinking about snow days. (Yeah, I knew your eyes would roll.) I've read a few blogs and meteorologists' winter forecasts, and from what it seems, we could be seeing some snowy, cold times in mid-December and then another round in late January and early February. I'm just waiting for the great Dave Murray, from Fox 2 in St. Louis, to release his 2008-2009 Winter Outlook special. He's pretty accurate with his long-range predictions — at least he seemed to be when we were in STL last year.

On a final note, I leave you with a very moving video that I was introduced to by a student. I think I've heard this song before, but my goodness what a song and video. It's called "Everything" by Lifehouse:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video and song.