Richard Simmons got more action than some straight men on the Today Show this week:
That'll teach Lisa Rinna not to wear a short skirt around a crazy gay man.
And when did it become wrong to name your child something normal like Bob, Mike, Bill, John, or any other common names?
It's become almost fashionable to name children something stupid or difficult to say. Lisa Bonet, known as "Denise" on The Cosby Show and also known as the Cosby kid who got kicked off the show for some indecent behavior, can be added to the list of celebrity parents who have named their child something weird. She recently welcomed Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa into the world. Wouldn't I like to see the teacher try that one on the first day of school?
At least the name has some sort of meaning, and it's not like "Candy Apple" or something that seems like they looked around the room and the first thing they spotted was what they wrote down on the birth certificate.
"...The unusual name is a tribute to the father's Hawaiian heritage," says Yahoo! Buzz. "Nakoa means warrior and Manakauapo is a combination of mana (spirit/strength), kaua (rain), and po (dark). Considering the baby was born on a stormy night, the name actually makes a lot of sense."
Cracked.com has compiled a list of the 20 most bizarre celebrity baby names:
20. Kal-El, child of Nicolas Cage
19. Pilot Inspektor, child of Jason Lee
18. Fifi Trixibelle, child of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates
17. Apple, child of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
16. Coco, child of Courteney Cox and David Arquette
15. Kyd, child of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni
14. Sage Moonblood, child of Sylvester Stallone
13. Destry, child of Steven Spielberg
12. Maddox, child of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
11. Memphis Eve, child of Bono
10. Ocean, child of Forest Whitaker
9. Prince Michael II (nickname: Blanket), child of Michael Jackson
8. Rocket Rodriguez, child of Robert Rodriguez
7. Blue Angel, child of The Edge (from U2)
6. Audio Science, child of Shannyn Sossamon
5 and 4. Moon Unit and Diva Thin Muffin, child of Frank Zappa
3. Moxie Crimefighter, child of Penn Jillette
2. Tu Morrow, child of Rob Morrow (from Numb3rs)
1. Jermajesty, child of Jermaine Jackson
Props to the two members of the Jackson 5 who made the list.
RODNEY KING, 47
5 years ago