Monday, March 05, 2007

Hoy es el lunes — fo sho


Well, I've applied for a part-time production technician position at KY3. I want to step my foot in the door at the station to possibly work my way up. Ideally, I could work some evening shifts after school and maybe a shift over the weekend. It would be a nice income supplement, too.

Today was more middle school madness. I have to find a way to make it through the rest of the year. I'll be glad when we get the heck out for the summer. Spring break will be nice, but I do know, too, that June will be a long time a comin' after we get back from spring break. If anyone has any good ideas for fun projects for contemporary issues, I'd be willing to entertain those. The food safety projects that we just completed weren't all that interesting for some reason. Why wouldn't kids be interested to learn about all the hormones that they consume in our country's meat or that many food additives and preservatives previously used in food production have been banned from food supply because they cause cancer. (You really should read through this Web site.)

Well, I am on pins and needles watching Deal or No Deal. ttyl.

Hasta pronto.

No comments: