Monday, May 05, 2008

Ah!

It's nearly 1:30 a.m., and I haven't been asleep yet tonight. I keep coughing and absolutely can't fall asleep. I have tried a combination of several things trying to stop this incessant coughing, including honey, tea, milk, yogurt, lemon juice, orange juice, wine, and water -- some in a combination and some by themselves. Holding the cough back doesn't work, because then you have to cough even harder and louder.

How Rachel is still asleep is beyond me. I think she could sleep through a freakin' hurricane.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I've had a fever off and on since last Wednesday afternoon. I'm pretty sure that I have acute bronchitis, but who knows. Even at this hour, I'm still trying to decide whether or not I will visit the doctor tomorrow (or should I say today?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to see a doctor or buy some whiskey and have a hot totty. Or take some nyquil.