Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nice melons

We actually have two watermelons coming up in the garden!

We also have cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce thriving in our garden, too. Unfortunately, the rain didn't hit our part of town today, so I need to get out and water the garden tonight. I spent a good chunk of the afternoon tying up my tomato plants after I mowed the yard. After a day off from being in the sun working at the Ozark (shouldn't that be "Ozarks"?) Empire Fair since it opened last Friday, I just couldn't keep myself out of the sun. ;)

You can't see my sunburn on camera too well, but you can definitely see my farmer's tan. Trust me, my neck has plenty of blisters and shedding skin. My neck might actually be as dark as Rachel's lightest skin. I knew I could get my skin as dark as hers!

No comments: