Sunday, August 09, 2009

Back to the real world

I've been on blogging hiatus for about two weeks now. I don't know why, but I haven't been motivated to write anything lately.

Tomorrow, however, I will be back to the working world again; teacher workdays initiate for the 2009-2010 school year. I don't have dread, but I'm not excited about a new year. It is what it is: a new year. I've been praying for a nice, peaceful, successful school year, and I have faith that God will come through for me.

My time off this summer has been very excellent. I've taken some great trips, and I feel like this has actually been a pretty relaxing summer.

HELP! Now, before the students come back Thursday, I'm going to ask for everyone's help in cyberspace. I am trying to compile a list of big (and small) things that have happened over the summer. I'm looking for news, but I'm also looking for fads/trends from the summer — such as Yearbook Yourself on Facebook or other electronic phenomena that have been popular recently. I'm wanting to create a humorous PowerPoint for back-to-school with the theme "The Best of Summer 2009." Please leave a comment. Your help is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Keiichi said...

I am happy you come back to blog world.

I wish you have nice and great new year!

Have a nice day!

GCook said...

I don't know how much teens are into it but how about FarmTown on Facebook?

By the way... glad you are back to blogging!