Monday, February 05, 2007

Dave & Oprah's Super Bowl of Love

[ See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_i5we6MB-w ]
I have enjoyed Dave and Oprah's little Superbowl commerical. This was totally unexpected and very enjoyable.

Tomorrow is a half day at school. We have some staff development time in the afternoon. Hopefully it will make the week go by faster.

I've been having odd ideas lately. I have been thinking that moving out in the woods in a pole barn (or a structure I build) would be really fun. I would like to live in a place where I can have some space to create a big garden and possibly even raise some animals. If I could make a living as a farmer, that wouldn't be too bad. I know it's a lot of work and there's never a vacation, but it's a nice thought in theory. Living in the country (close to a city per Rachel's request) would be something I wouldn't mind doing in a few years. I have to get set in a solid job before I can make such a big financial commitment.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do whatever you want without having to worry about having a solid money-making job? It's not like I want to sit around the house and be lazy. I have things I'd like to do on my own schedule, and not worry about a specific schedule with a job. Ah well.

Well I better get set for my half day tomorrow.

Hasta pronto.

No comments: